Friday, June 7, 2013

South Gate, California - May 27, 2013

I have to let you know that I have started a new project bike in L.A. with my friend Pops.. I had brought to L.A. last year a 1973 Shovelhead case with nose cone and two barrels from Tahiti Island to Pops Garage.. I found at Veteran Stadium swapmeet a set of STD panhead heads completes with valves, rockers and covers.. And Pops made the rest with new parts..

 AB Andrews camshaft, solid lifters, .10 over pistons,
 New oil pump
The Super B carb on left comes from my actual prject in Tahiti (Old Gand Dad).. It have a problem now and I brought it to Pops for rebuild. The other parts on right also come from Tahiti for chroming.. they are from a 1980 Shovel that I working on for my friend Matini..

Pops Garage My Life Psychos
(323) 560-5538
3137 Century Blvd, South Gate, CA 90280

No comments:

Post a Comment